The nevo watch straps can be changed or replaced easily. They are attached to the watch body with standard spring pins.
1. Turn the watch over on a soft work surface
2. Visible at the back of the strap is a small tab for the spring pin
3. Pull the tab back on spring tab and the strap and pin can be freed from the watch body
4. To re-install, place the stationary end of the spring pin into the pin hole and pull on spring tab
5. Line up spring tab with remaining hole in watch body
Click on the strap GIF below to see the process.