***IMPORTANT NOTE*** NEVO DOES NOT ENTER SLEEP MODE AUTOMATICALLY, IT MUST BE ENABLED/DISABLED USING THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
1. Make sure you download the latest version of the nevo-app on our website (click!)
2. Make sure your watch is connected to the app, and navigate to "my nevo". Once here, make sure you have BLE version 31 (or higher) and MCU 18 (or higher). Sleep Tracking is supported beginning from this Firmware version and newer.
3. Go to bed :-)
4. Hold the first (top) button for 3 seconds. A white LED at 2 o'clock will light up. Sleep tracking is activated! At this point nevo will disconnect from the app and remain disconnected while in Sleep mode. A disconnect message will appear on the app when this happens.
5. Go to sleep and your nevo will start monitoring your sleep.
6. Once you wake up, disable Sleep Tracking by holding the first (top) button for 3 seconds, again. A white LED will light up again, which is an indicator that you have switched nevo into Activity mode. At this point nevo will reconnect with the app and remain connected. A connect message will appear at that point.
7. Check out your sleep results! From the app Activity screen, select Sleep History and view your results.
8. Repeat these steps nightly when Sleep Tracking is desired.