Install the nevo watch app on your Bluetooth enabled smartphone then follow instructions to activate your nevo watch:
1. Download and install latest version of nevo watch app
Open nevo watch app，
Tap "Activate your nevo"
2. If your BT is off, enable Bluetooth by swiping up for the iPhone quick menu.
3. Set the time on nevo to match time on phone by gently pulling out the center crown and turning clockwise. Please be aware that nevo does not automatically sync time with your phone.
*** Because nevo is an analog watch, it will be necessary to occasionally sync the time on the watch with the current time on your phone. This includes during time zone changes when traveling. Whenever adjust the time, be careful with the o-ring. It can be easily broken by sharp things like nails.
4. Turn ON the watch Bluetooth function by holding the 3rd button for 5 seconds until all the colored LEDs flash once and the blue LED starts blinking.
After Bluetooth is enabled, the nevo app will search for your watch,
5. Next, you will get a pairing request pop-up, tap "Pair" to connect nevo and phone.
After successful Pairing, the app will display "Connected" and nevo can function with the app.
Tap button to continue and Apple Health will make a request to share data with nevo app.
Select which data to share with Health by swiping to the right.
6. nevo is now connected and will display the home screen. You may fill out your profile or log in to use app features, set fitness goals, alarms, sleep tracking and other features. (see Basic features of firmware version 38/26 )
**** If you have failed the first time trying, please " forget watch" on the app-- "forget the device on phone BT settings-- take out the watch battery for 30 seconds, then turn on the app and put in the watch battery while nevo tells you to " turn on nevo" ( step/picture 4 ). It will get connected easily.